I’ve always been a huge fan of America’s got talent. I’ve been watching since season eight but I have all the old knowledge. I am a 13-year-old magician from South Florida. I perform at many different shows and events And I have a trick based around the judges and acts. Hope to hear from you guys.
What's on your mind?
Hi all, as your Wiki Manager, I want to make you aware of an upcoming change on Fandom that will affect all its communities, this one included. It's important that everyone is aware and has the opportunity to give feedback and ask questions.
As you may have noticed from the banner at the top of the wiki, this community is set to be migrated to UCP (Unified Community Platform). I advise you all to read this blog to find out more about it.
The migration to UCP does not mean that the url of this wiki will change. In short, this is mainly a MediaWiki update, the software behind the platform. The update does come with some notable changes, such as a different editor and the comments and message walls being on the same software as Discussions (which thus means you can no longer use wiki text there).
If anyone has any questions about this, don't hesitate to ask here on this thread or reach out to me directly on my talk page. Same goes for after the migration: if you discovered any bug or something that seems off or just have some general (constructive) feedback to share, I'd love to hear it, so I can either pass it along to Fandom and file a bug report or help you fix it. I'm sure that we can make this transition as smooth as possible by working together. Looking forward to hear all your feedback, both the good and the bad!
Which one? Tell in the comments.
Hi. As a fan of both Got Talent and The Voice, me and other 12 guys have created a group on Facebook where we simulate Got Talent seasons and The Voice seasons.So far we made 1 Got Talent season and 2 The Voice simulations. We are looking for coaches, judges, guest judges and public for more simulations. You are welcome and you can add the group with a profile on Facebook. For further details, you can ask me. We will wait you.
So recently I found out that online auditions occur for AGT, and may have done for some time (I'm not sure on how long this has occurred for unfortunately), however this year BGT also held host to a form of online auditions. After BGMT was cancelled BGT Unseen Bits replaced it, and the show was 15 minutes long rather than the old hour long format, and I don't think that it has operated as an aftershow during the semis. However each week on BGT Unseen 3 acts or 4 in the case of week 8 would be shown upon the show itself and later uploaded to YouTube, however 2 acts a week in terms of weeks 1-2 and week 4-8 were exclusively shown on the shows social media and YouTube (These auditions did not contain judges comments most of the time however though, it just focused on the on stage performance), however during week 3 only one online audition occurred. These online auditions would be uploaded between Sunday & Wednesday, however week 3 skipped the Wednesday and Week 8 uploaded two Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday therefore skipping out on the Tuesday. Afterwards two private videos were added to the YouTube playlist and these seemed as if they could be additional auditions for a couple of weeks, however these were later removed from the playlist due to the fact that they most probably never existed.
The acts who were social media & YouTube exclusives in order were Li Lau & Brendan Peel, Cameron/Cammy Young, Miss Ionah, Ry The Guy, Rene Mazing, Jez Bond & Bondini, Mark Shortland (Who was previously untelevised in BGT Series 10), Sharky Sharky, Marco Tempest, Suzie Kennedy, The Headless Brothers/The Headless Men (Who were untelevised in BGT Series 12), Finn & Kirsten, The Sons of Pitches, RollerBoys/The RollerBoys, & Ben Noir.
The acts who were aired on BGT Unseen on ITV Hub and later uploaded to several YouTube channels (The exclusives were never put onto neither Anthony Ying or Albert Makalew's respective YouTube Channels) in order of upload on the official channel were Aaron and Buddy, Liam Bannigan, David J Watson, Aaron Frith, Prodijig, Bill Cheung, Sean Heydon, Ebrington Choir, Xtra Terrestrial, Nick Dixon, Art-Afishal, Joseph Sheppard, Roger Fabulous, Ellie Carney, BearForce1, Alan Hudson, Kat Hudson, Miguel Lawrence, Josh Baulf, Carrington Brown, The Firefighters, RAF Air Cadets National Choir, Cubby, Ember Trio, & Tim Newman. Out of all of these acts only Carrington Brown & Roger Fabulous were sent home, however in my personal opinion the same should have been said for Sharky Sharky too. On a final note Ember Trio from BGT Unseen became the first ever act from the sister show to reach the Semis.
I apologise for this lengthy discussion however I figured the best way to find the difference between the two shows online auditions would be to explain how BGT's new format of online auditions actually works.
If there is one, who do you want to be in it?
I said some of these in the Season 15 Finals thread, but I figured I'd make a new thread just for this (with a few new ones). I also included links if you're interested in seeing these acts for yourself:
- Michael Stein (The Voice US S7): I remember seeing this guy on YouTube a while back. He performed The Devil Went Down to Georgia on The Voice, but he didn't get any chairs because that song is less singing and more...talking. That said, his performance was REALLY good and I'd like to see him on a competition where he has a bit more of a chance.
- Jaclyn Lovey (The Voice US S14): One of my two favorite singers on any competition show ever (my other favorite is Juliet Simms, but she's already fairly successful and I doubt she'll do another show like this). I only found out about Jaclyn recently, but I've become a pretty big fan of hers. She wasn't on The Voice for that long before getting eliminated, so I'd really like to see more from her on a competition show.
- Celia Pavey (The Voice Australia S2): Another ridiculously good singer. She won 3rd place on her season and has been making her own music under the stage name Vera Blue; I've listened to some of it and it's pretty good (although it's also quite different from the audition I have linked here).
- Olena Uutai (BGT S12): I don't like this act that much, but it's unique and I'd be interested to see how the judges and the audience react to her.
- Marty Putz (BGT S12): This dude got 4 Xs in the Semifinals, but I thought his performance was so ridiculous it was amazing (it's a VERY slow burn, though) and I also want to see how the AGT judges and audience would react to him.
- Mandy Muden (BGT S12) & Graeme Mathews (BGT S13): I don't mean that I want these two as a duo, I just paired them together because they're both comedic magicians. Both of them are hilarious and I think AGT's had a real lack of acts like this (I think the last one to really get anywhere was Piff the Magic Dragon).
- Steve Royle (BGT S14): I know S14 isn't even over yet, but come on. This guy's Semifinal performance is one of the most insane things I've ever seen and it's incredible
Back in Season 13, I hosted a little community event called the AGT Awards Show, where the AGT wiki community voted on different acts in various categories. This year, we're bringing it back for a second iteration, with some new categories and some extra polish!
How does the AGT awards shows work? Simple. For each category, you may vote for the eligible acts on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the lowest ranking, and 10 being the highest. This applies for both positive and negative categories: a 10 in a "Best Act" category would be for who you think is the best act, and vice versa.
Make sure to vote for every act on a scale of 1-10, and vote in every category!
Thank you in advance! The poll will close next Friday, October 2nd, so be sure to get your vote in! Link below!
So basically this is something I was thinking of a while and am making it in a more efficient way. Basically I'm doing whatever the heck I want with my chosen acts. It's really up to me because I don't think anyone wants to join but if someone wants to help with formatting or even be a judge I could adjust it if you care a lot. I'm not really doing voting unless enough people want it. So yeah.
If you want to add act suggestions (particularly for the earlier seasons), feel free.
Here is the link (I am deciding what acts will be in on there): https://agt.fandom.com/wiki/User:MaxAurelius/My_Personal_All-Star_Fantasy_Season
I would enjoy AGT more if they had more diversity in their music. Not just pop and rap, which is literally everywhere. Really wish metal was up there again.
BAD Salsa are not the first act from champions to compete upon a regular series afterwards. The first is Kseniya Simonova, who auditioned for Romania's Got Talent in March (I think) a few months after BGTC. There is only 1 clip of her on the show, or 2 clips that are the exact same, however I know she definitely didn't make the RGT live shows, she either didn't get through her audition or she only made the RGT deliberations, much like Ryan Lam/Ryan Hayashi from BGT Series 4 who auditioned for RGT this year too. Just thought I'd ought to bring this to your attention.
Are there any? I only know Thomas Day heard about the discord, a member of Broken Roots is a user in this wiki, and Walt Winston ever threatened this wiki. Are there anyone else?
I've spent the past few days rewatching all of the past winners performances, and here's what I came up with.
14. Kevin Skinner- Had a really good audition singing "If Tomorrow Never Comes". One of the most emotional auditions I have ever seen, and it shows in his singing. However, all of his other performances were not very good. It's a disgrace that he won over Barbara Padilla. I don't think he'd even make it to the live shows nowadays.
13. Kodi Lee- I give him props for being able to play the piano while blind. For his autism, I don't really see this as being a barrier to his talent which I think a lot of people fell for. He's got a pretty good voice but nothing special.
12. Olate Dogs- I remember watching Olate Dogs back in season 7 rooting for them to win the whole thing. I was especially impressed by the dog that did backflips, which is truly unbelievable. But after rewatching them it seemed like they kept doing the same few tricks week after week.
11. Neal E. Boyd- I think everyone fell in love with Neal back in season 3. His emotions and powerful voice made him such a lovable guy. He had a really nice voice, and man oh man when he went for those high notes he blew everyone away.
10. Mat Franco- I was so happy to see a magician finally win back in season 9. Mat had such a likeable personality and had superb showmanship. Some of his performances blew everyone away while others were a bit boring, but still impressive.
9. Bianca Ryan- I didn't watch the first season of AGT when it originally aired, so I hadn't heard of her until AGT The Champions. She had one of the most powerful voices I have ever seen come out of an 11 year old. She only had 3 performances to showcase her talent and didn't always choose the right song. Her audition was definitely her best performance, where she sang "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going".
8. Grace VanderWaal- America fell in love with Grace back in season 11 (well some of America that is). Grace has such a unique voice that people argue over whether she's even that good of a singer. Grace is more than a singer though as she sang all original songs. Her vocals ]weren't always spot on and her voice cracked a lot, but some of that worked in her favor as it went along with the uniqueness of her songs.
7. Paul Zerdin- Paul is much different than the other ventriloquist winners. He doesn't sing, he doesn't do impersonations, he doesn't have many variations in his voices, but man is he funny! I honestly think he's funnier than the majority of the comedians on the show. He very well might be the most entertaining contestant to ever appear on AGT.
6. Landua Eugene Murphy Jr.- Landua stunned everyone with his Frank Sinatra voice back in season 6. He's one of the most improved winners ever on the show. His final performance, singing "My Way" was one of the best singing performances I have ever heard on AGT. I'd even go so far to say that it was just as good or even slightly better than Frank Sinatra himself! Landua was also extremely likeable and was my favorite personality wise out of all the winners.
5. Michael Grimm- Michael Grimm was another contestant who showed tremendous improvement throughout his time on the show. He had such a unique and soulful voice and looked like he was having so much fun up there on stage (well his final few performances that is). I don't know much about soul but he seemed to sing to perfection, which is why I have him listed as the best singer out of the winners.
4. Kenichi Ebina- This dance-ish performer really knew how take people on a journey. Some of his moves seemed impossible, which made the audience go completely nuts. Kenichi was so talented in so many different ways, displaying talent as a dancer, a mime, a video producer, and an all around entertainer. Kenichi is my favorite act of all times.
3. Darci Lynne- Darci had to have been the most talented 12-year old on the planet when she auditioned back in season 12. She could tell a story with a single puppet and engage her performances with the judges. The most impressive thing is how she can sing just as well as the other singers in the competition, with her mouth closed!
2. Shin Lim- WOW! Shin Lim could leave everyone in the audience completely speechless with absolutely insane sleight of hand. I don't remember paying much attention to him back in season 13 and was shocked to see him win over Zurcaroh. After rewatching his performances, I understand why he won. I still want to know how he made that sharpie disappear!
Terry Fator- I was really torn between Shin and Terry, as both are so insanely talented. What sets him apart from Shin is his many different talents. Terry is so much more than a ventriloquist, but a singer, a comedian, an impersonator, and an incredible entertainer. The fact that he can impersonate a singing Kermit the Frog with his mouth closed just goes to show how talented he really is. His audition was also very impressive as he did an impersonation of Etta James using one of his puppets.
So I've decided to make a The Voice fantasy season, similar to XVoice. I got one judge, and we need 2 more. If any of you are interested, comment and put your discord tag in it
this is the wiki
Hi everyone, its Panda here. So I will be starting my first fantasy season soon, for season 5 of AGT, that I am putting my own twist on with 4 judges and golden buzzers and a judge cuts round. The judging panel is full already, but I just need guest judges for the judge cuts. If youre interested, drop your discord name and tag, (if you have discord), down below, and I will invite you to my discord server whenever it is your time to judge. and I may also need the guest judges for voting as well for when the live shows start, so you will need to stay on the server.