|Age (at audition)||30|
|Position Reached||4th Place|
From recording her first song at the age of 2 to charting top 10 in the iTunes charts, Brooke is no stranger to music. Passionate about music, people and her culture, Simpson is 100 percent Native American and is a member of the Haliwa-Saponi tribe of North Carolina. Brooke has had the opportunity to work with artists such as Miley Cyrus, Sia, Taboo (of the Black Eyed Peas) and more. In the midst of touring, writing and recording upcoming music, Simpson has released multiple singles, including "Little Bit Crazy," "Stick Like Honey" and her newest release, "So Tired," a mini EP. Simpson will also be making her Broadway debut in the Diane Paulus revival of the Tony Award-winning musical "1776."
Brooke competed in the 13th season of The Voice in 2017 as part of Team Miley, finishing in 3rd place.
Brooke Simpson's audition in Episode 1604 consisted of singing Lizzo's "Cuz I Love You". All 4 judges voted "Yes", sending Brooke to the next round.
Brooke Simpson was chosen to advance to the Top 36.
Brooke Simpson's Quarterfinals performance in Episode 1613 consisted of singing Billie Eilish's "Lost Cause". Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara and Simon Cowell all gave her standing ovations. Brooke received enough votes to advance to the Semifinals in Episode 1614 along with World Taekwondo Demonstration Team instead of Anica.
Brooke Simpson's Semifinals performance in Episode 1617 consisted of singing Ed Sheeran's "Bad Habits". Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara and Simon Cowell all gave her standing ovations. Brooke received enough votes to advance to the Finals in Episode 1618 instead of Chapkidz.
For the finale in Episode 1620, Brooke Simpson reprised her finals performance of "White Flag" with Bishop Briggs. She received enough votes to enter the Top 5 instead of Victory Brinker. She finished the competition in 4th place, ahead of Léa Kyle but behind Dustin Tavella, Aidan Bryant and Josh Blue.
- Brooke is the only non-Golden Buzzer solo singer in Season 16 to make the finals.
- She is the only solo singer in the Season 16 live shows to reach the finals without relying on the Instant Save or Judges' Choice.
- She is the first contestant to be a grand finalist on both America's Got Talent and The Voice.
- She is the first act of Native American heritage to advance to the finals.
- She is not only the furthest progressing female in Season 16, but also the furthest progressing singer in Season 16.