At Last was revealed to be the top vote-getter of the acts who performed in the previous episode. The group joined Realis, who the judges picked as their Judges' Choice in the same episode, in the Finals.
|Realis||Acrobatic Dance Duo||Judges' Choice|
|At Last||Vocal Group||Viewers' Choice|
Natasha Le was revealed to have finished in second place in America's Vote, eliminating her from the competition; however, Natasha was automatically given one of the ten spots in the Wild Card Show for previously eliminated acts. Three other acts eliminated in this episode would also be brought back for the show: Bobby Badfingers, N'Versity, and Leonid the Magnificent.
|Viewers' 2nd + Wild Card|
Dave the Horn Guy
Leonid the Magnificent
Mark The Knife
Weird and Wacky Talents
- 1. The Douglas Lee, Glass Harpist (Moved On)
- 2. Gery Deer and Scout, Candle Whippers
- 3. Camille Trout, Hula-Hoop Dancer
- 4. Larry Clark, Cigar Box Juggler
- 5. Nicolas Abramowicz, Drummer/Boxer