The twelfth episode of Season 2, and the twenty-seventh episode of America's Got Talent overall, was a special two-hour season finale which aired on August 21, 2007 from Hollywood. There were several guest appearances and performances and the final placements of the last four contestants were announced.
Terry Fator was revealed to be the winner of Season 2 of America's Got Talent, thereby getting the top prize of one million dollars.
This was the first finale to feature the Audition All-Stars.
The Top 10 acts introduced the finale by singing "Celebration" together.
- The Glamazons, Burlesque Vocal Group
- Julienne Irwin, Singer
- Jason Pritchett, Singer/Guitarist
- Robert Hatcher, Singer
- Sideswipe, Martial Arts Dance Group
- Terry Fator, Ventriloquist/Singing Impressionist
- Cas Haley, Singer/Guitarist
- The Duttons, Family Country Band
- Butterscotch, Beatboxer/Singer
- Calypso Tumblers, Tumblers/Acrobatic Group
Audition All Stars
The "Audition All Stars" were introduced in Season 2, consisting of 13 acts eliminated early in the competition who were considered either "humorous" or "terrible" acts. They performed "We Are the Champions" together. Three of the acts had progressed to the Vegas Round before being eliminated.
|Sam Adu||Meghan Miller||Tony La Brea||Sunshine|
|Fred Grzybowski||Granny Pearl||Normandie Manchester||Maximilliana|
|"Who's the Guy" Beal||Laticia Widman||Mouth Banger||Tika Rainn|
- Sean Kingston (with Butterscotch)
- Butterscotch's Grandmother (via video)
- Kermit the Frog (with Terry Fator)
- Miss Piggy (via video)
- Taylor Swift (with Julienne Irwin)
- Martina McBride (via video)
- UB40 (with Cas Haley)
- Lionel Richie (via video)
- David & Dania - Quick Change
- Stomp Out Loud
- David Hasselhoff
- Bianca Ryan (via video)
|Terry Fator||Ventriloquist/Singing Impressionist||Winner|