The twentieth episode of Season 3, and the forty-seventh episode of America's Got Talent overall, aired on October 1, 2008. It was the Finals results episode and the Finale. It took place in Hollywood.
Neal E. Boyd was revealed to be the winner of Season 3 of America's Got Talent, one million dollars.
The Top 10 acts introduced the finale by singing Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like This" together.
- Kaitlyn Maher, Singer
- Nuttin' But Stringz, Hip-Hop Violin Duo
- Joseph Hall, Elvis Impersonator
- Donald Braswell, Opera Singer
- Neal E. Boyd, Opera Singer
- Paul Salos, Frank Sinatra Impersonator
- Jessica Price, Singer and Guitarist
- Eli Mattson, Singer/Pianist
- Queen Emily, Singer
- The Wright Kids, Bluegrass Band
Audition All Stars
The "Audition All Stars" returned in Season 3, consisting of 17 acts eliminated early in the competition who were considered either "humorous" or "terrible" acts. They performed "Don't Stop Me Now" together. One of the acts had progressed to the Vegas Round before being eliminated.
|Michelle Wallace||Sweet-Lou Fusco||Nance Upchurch||Alistair McQueen|
|Coburn Hartsell||CJ King||Tasha Long||Rob Caudill|
|Suzy Turnquist||Anita Aloha||Lady "J" Huston||Busty Heart|
|Sweetones||Randy Hanson||The Ozzman||Jacque Kendall|
- Leona Lewis
- Il Divo (via video supporting Neal E. Boyd)
- Brian McKnight (via video supporting Queen Emily)
- Marc Cohn (via video supporting Eli Mattson)
- Andrew Lloyd Webber (via video supporting Donald Braswell)
- Wyclef Jean (via video supporting Nuttin' But Stringz)
- Plácido Domingo (via video congratulating Neal E. Boyd)
|Donald Braswell||Opera Singer||4th|
|Nuttin' But Stringz||Hip-Hop Violin Duo||3rd|
|Neal E. Boyd||Opera Singer||Winner|