|Age (at audition)||10-12|
GFORCE is a young and spirited girl group made up of 5 best friends from the Greater Toronto Area. Members Ava Ro, Holly Gorski, Michela Luci, Sarah De Carvalho and Sienna Pesino are known for their strong personalities and have a knack for setting and reaching goals. The girls proudly share that the day they created GFORCE, the goal of auditioning for America’s Got Talent was added to the very top of their dream board. A video audition for AGT season 13 caught the eyes of producers but did not result in an invite to audition live. The girls were fueled to work harder towards the next season and they slowly began to realize their dream through their strategic use of their self-titled “GFORCE” method. GFORCE’s music explores different eras and genres as they experiment with a unique fusion of rap, pop melodies and gang vocals. Although they’ve often been asked if they are fashioning themselves after the legendary girl groups, they proudly respond “We are very inspired by them, but we like to do our own thing!” The girls are working hard to make great music but also plan to become motivational speakers and successful business owners. GFORCE is on a mission to hear their own music on the radio, create their own TV show, and share their message and positive energy all over the world…GFORCE is unstoppable! 
GFORCE's audition in Episode 1402 consisted of singing and rapping as well as dancing to their original song "Break the Bank." Howie Mandel, Julianne Hough, Gabrielle Union, and Simon Cowell all voted "Yes," sending GFORCE to the Judge Cuts.
GFORCE's Judge Cuts performance in Episode 1408 consisted of singing, dancing and rapping to their original song "Simon Says". Howie Mandel, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, Simon Cowell, and guest judge Dwyane Wade all gave them standing ovations. Their performance was strong enough to advance to the Quarterfinals.
GFORCE's Quarterfinals performance in Episode 1411 consisted of singing, dancing and rapping to their original song "It's GFORCE!" Howie Mandel, Gabrielle Union, and Julianne Hough gave them standing ovations. They did not receive enough votes to advance to the Semifinals, eliminating them from the competition in Episode 1412 instead of Luke Islam.
After The Show
In 2020, GFORCE was nominated for a Juno award for "Children's Album of the Year". 
- GFORCE were the first act to perform in the live shows in Season 14.
- In 2020, it was confirmed on Instagram that Sienna and Sarah both had left the group, due to the two wanting to reach other goals in their life.
- Also in 2020, the group itself gave a name change being called "GEN:ZED", which now consists of 3 group members instead of 5 after their departure from the latter.
- This was the second time two different acts who made the live shows had the same name, after Season 8's Dom the Bom's Triple Threat and Season 10's Triple Threat.
- Both of the acts named "GFORCE/G-Force" are vocal groups made up of girls aged seven to twelve.
- Band member Michela Luci is best known for her work as the lead character in the TV series Dino Dana, for which she won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2019 for Outstanding Performer in a Children's, Family Viewing or Special Class Program. She also voices the main character in the animated series True and the Rainbow Kingdom.