|Age (at audition)||21-36; 23-38|
|Act||Light-Up Dance Crew|
|Seasons||12, The Champions|
|Position Reached||3rd Place; Preliminaries|
Light Balance was a light-up dance crew act from Season 12 of America's Got Talent. They finished the competition in 3rd place. Light Balance returned for America's Got Talent: The Champions, where they were eliminated in the Preliminaries.
The light goes out and you are left alone with yourself, armed only by imagination. The atmosphere of magic, light, dance and music gets into you, makes you believe in what is happening on a stage. Colorful images of neon world remains in mind for a long time. This is Light Balance, a team of talented, young dancers, designers, programmers, and choreographers.
Light Balance's performances are separate stories which are meant to make audiences believe in the impossible. Light Balance is continuing to develop and experiment with new genres and styles of light show. Theirs tools are glowing costumes based on the so-called "Cold neon" - special wire coated with luminescent material. Each suit is made by hand and is a complex multichannel light system. Management is performed by the unique wireless controllers of their own design patented in Ukraine. Special applications make perfect synchronization of music and lighting effects to the millisecond. 
Light Balance competed on Season 8 of Britain's Got Talent, where they were eliminated in the Semifinals.
In 2014, they auditioned for the 8th season of Germany's Got Talent, where they received the Golden Buzzer from the judging panel, which consisted of Dieter Bohlen, Lena Gercke, Guido Maria Kretschmer, and Bruce Darnell, and advanced to the finals.
In 2015 they auditioned for Series 7 of Turkey's Got Talent, yet failed to progress to the semi finals. In 2018, Light Balance were one of the performers In "NET 5.0. Presents Indonesian Choice Awards 2018." In the Winter of 2018, Light Balance performed on Broadway in New York City with The Illusionists: Magic of the Holidays."
Light Balance's audition in Episode 1204 consisted of dancing while wearing glowing costumes to Bruno Mars' "24K Magic" and Deorro's "Five More Hours," while depicting visual effects through their luminescent wires such as teleportation and driving in a car. Moved by the performance, host Tyra Banks pressed her Golden Buzzer to send Light Balance straight to the Quarterfinals.
Light Balance's Week 2 Quarterfinals performance in Episode 1213 was hit with technical difficulties that prevented their lights from being transmitted. As a result, the show presented their dress rehearsal performance instead. It consisted of dancing to Jason Derulo's "Swalla" and "If It Ain't Love" with a Virtual Reality theme. Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell all gave the group standing ovations. Light Balance received enough votes to advance to the Semifinals in Episode 1214 instead of Brobots & Mandroidz.
Light Balance's Week 2 Semifinals performance in Episode 1219 consisted of dancing to Aero Chord's "Drop It" and Justin Bieber's "Children." Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell all gave the group standing ovations. Light Balance received enough votes to advance to the Finals in Episode 1220 instead of In The Stairwell.
For the finale in Episode 1222, after Diavolo performed their own routine, Light Balance danced with Derek Hough to Bruno Mars' "24K Magic". Light Balance received enough votes to advance to the top 5 instead of Diavolo. They finished in 3rd place ahead of Mandy Harvey and Sara and Hero, but behind Darci Lynne and Angelica Hale.
After Season 12
Light Balance returned as a guest in Episode 1314 performing a routine to "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars after a performance by The Illusionists.
The Champions Preliminary
Light Balance returned for The Champions. Their Preliminary performance in Episode TC02 consisted of performing a dance routine to I Was Made for Lovin' You by Kiss, Everybody (Backstreet's Back) by The Backstreet Boys and Runaway (U & I) by Galantis. Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell all gave them standing ovations. Light Balance did not receive enough votes to advance to the night's Top 3, eliminating them from the competition.
After The Champions
Light Balance once again performed on Broadway as part of famous show "The Illusionists" and worked on the stage with such famous artists as Jessie J and The Jacksons as part of Art On Ice shows all across Switzerland. The group made appearances as special guests for Warner Bros., MGM Grand, Buick, Volkswagen, Nike, Siemens, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, ZAIN, NSP, Staples, Accor Hotels Group and many other corporate clients throughout the world. In April 2019, they teamed up with Netherrealm Studios for a special performance to celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat 11.
- Light Balance is the first act in Got Talent history to receive the Golden Buzzer on both AGT and one of the international versions of the franchise. They were followed by Zurcaroh (France's Got Talent and Season 13 (Coincidentally, in both instances, it was the show's host that gave them the honor (Tyra Banks and David Ginola)), Emanne Beasha (Arabs Got Talent and Season 14), World Taekwondo Demonstration Team (Italy's Got Talent and Season 16), and Light Balance Kids (Season 14 and Germany's Got Talent). If you count Kseniya Simonova (AGT Champions 1 and BGT Champions) and Boogie Storm (Britain's Got Talent and AGT Champions 2) from The Champions, they also fit this category.
- Light Balance is the only Golden Buzzer act and highest progressing act from Season 12 whose act does not include singing.
- Light Balance currently holds the record of placing the highest on their America's Got Talent season of all known acts that have been on both AGT and Britain's Got Talent.
- Light Balance was the third light-up dance crew to reach 3rd place on America's Got Talent since Fighting Gravity and Team iLuminate in previous seasons.
- Their younger counterparts, Light Balance Kids, auditioned for Season 14 of the series. They also received a Golden Buzzer, this time in the Judge Cuts from guest judge Ellie Kemper and reached the Finals, finishing in the bottom 5 of the top 10.
After The Show
Light Balance competed on the Italian competition series Tu Si Que Vales in 2020 in which they were eliminated in the preliminary round.