|Occupation||Singer, Actress, TV Personality|
|Seasons||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, Champions 1|
Melanie Brown, best known to audiences as the iconic Mel B of the Spice Girls, is a chart-topping music artist, actress, author, television personality and groundbreaking entrepreneur. Brown has found a home on television across the globe - just last fall she made television history when she joined "The X Factor" in the U.K. as a judge sitting next to Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole and Louis Walsh. It's her third number-one show on three different continents, along with a stint as coach on Australian spinoff "The Voice Kids."
The versatile talent competed on Season 5 of the ABC hit series "Dancing with the Stars," where she came in second place with her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. She's appeared on episodes of "Hollywood Game Night," "RuPaul's Drag Race," "Celebrity Name Game" and "Whose Line Is It Anyway?," sharing her winnings with charity. In theater, she headlined as Mimi in a major production of "Rent" and appeared in a presentation of "The Vagina Monologues." She frequently co-hosts national television talk shows, including "Today," "Live with Kelly and Michael" and, most recently, "The View." Last December Mel B voiced the character of Fury in the new Disney animated feature "Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast."
Mel B's brash persona was at the core of the Spice Girl's global success, racking worldwide record sales of $55 million, a Guinness Book of World Records status for most No. 1 entries on the U.K. charts and most consecutive number ones for a new act. The group's enduring popularity brought about one of the most successful concert tours of 2007-08 with the reunion trek grossing more than $70 million. In 2012, the Spice Girls reunited in London for a performance at the 2012 Summer Olympics closing ceremony and for the premiere of "Viva Forever," the musical based on the songs of the Spice Girls.
Mel B currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and daughters. 
She participated in the second series of the UK version of The Masked Singer and was eliminated in week 2, unmasked as the Seahorse.
She is probably the second toughest judge on the show. Although she has pushed her buzzer only five times in the live shows, she will provide constructive criticism when needed. Although in season 13, she was much tougher than she used to be.
- First act to vote Yes to: David Weathers
- First act to vote "No" to: Miu
- First act to buzz: Miu
- Golden Buzzer Acts: Sharon Irving (10), Laura Bretan (11), Darci Lynne Farmer (12), Amanda Mena (13), Susan Boyle (Champions)
- Mel B pressed her Golden Buzzer in Season 9 however it is unknown who received it as it was never televised or known.
- Mel's Golden Buzzer in Season 12, Darci Lynne Farmer, won her season.
- Every one of Mel B's Golden Buzzers are either singers or incorporated singing into their acts.
- Mel had the first televised Golden Buzzer on three separate years, Season 11, Season 12 and The Champions season 1.