- Italics indicate that the act was either chosen to move on or eliminated in the Judges' Choice, which means they finished in either 5th or 6th in America's Vote.
From the 22 Semifinalists, 11 acts performed each week over two weeks. Each week, 5 acts moved onto the Finals.
The contestants that came in fourth, fifth, and sixth place in America's Vote fight for votes online in the Dunkin' Save. The act who received the most votes earned a spot in the Finals. The judges voted between the two remaining acts for the last spot of the week in the Finals.
- 4. Preacher Lawson, Stand-up Comedian
- 7. Evie Clair, Singer/Pianist (Dunkin' Save)
- 8. Sara and Hero, Dog Act
- 9. Chase Goehring, Singer/Guitarist
- 10. Darci Lynne, Singing Ventriloquist
- 1. Yoli Mayor, Singer
- 2. Eric Jones, Magician
- 3. DaNell Daymon & Greater Works, Gospel Choir
- 5. Johnny Manuel, Singer
- 6. Billy & Emily England, Extreme Rollerblade Duo
- 11. Mike Yung, Singer
- 6. Mandy Harvey, Singer
- 8. Diavolo, Acrobatic Dance Group
- 9. Kechi, Singer (Dunkin' Save)
- 10. Light Balance, Light-Up Dance Crew
- 11. Angelica Hale, Singer
- 1. Celine Tam, Singer
- 2. Colin Cloud, Mentalist
- 3. Christian Guardino, Singer
- 4. In The Stairwell, A Cappella Group
- 5. Merrick Hanna, Dancer
- 7. The Pompeyo Family, Dog Act
- During the third quarterfinal results show, it was revealed that Mandy Harvey and Merrick Hanna would perform in Week 1, but for unknown reasons, they ended up performing in Week 2.
- Additionally, Chase Goehring, DaNell Daymon & Greater Works, and Mike Yung were all not announced for Week 1 in Episode 1216, but ended up performing on September 5 for unknown reasons.
- During Episode 1218, Tyra Banks stated that the first semi-finals results had the biggest amount of votes in the entire history of the show.