The Finals of Season 13 of America's Got Talent will air from September 18, 2018 to September 19, 2018, in the Dolby Theatre. A total of 10 acts participated, performing to win million dollars and the headlining of a show on the Las Vegas strip.
Main article: Episode 1321
- 1. Brian King Joseph, Electric Violinist
- 2. Daniel Emmet, Opera Singer
- 3. Vicki Barbolak, Stand-up Comedienne
- 4. Glennis Grace, Singer
- 5. Zurcaroh, Acrobatic Group
- 6. Samuel J. Comroe, Stand-up Comedian
- 7. Courtney Hadwin, Singer/Dancer
- 8. Shin Lim, Magician
- 9. Duo Transcend, Trapeze Duo
- 10. Michael Ketterer, Singer
- Glennis Grace with Bebe Rexha
- Samuel J. Comroe with Howie Mandel and Mel B
- Courtney Hadwin with The Struts
- Daniel Emmet with Plácido Domingo
- Vicki Barbolak with David Spade
- Michael Ketterer with Garth Brooks
- Shin Lim with Akbar Gbaja-Biamila, Matt Iseman and Tyra Banks
- Brian King Joseph and Duo Transcend with Lindsey Stirling
Most Memorable Contestants
The "Most Memorable Contestants" were introduced in Season 13, consisting of 6 acts eliminated early in the competition, two of which were eliminated during the Quarterfinals.
- Hans, Singer/Dancer/Accordionist/Pianist
- Yumbo Dump, Comedy Duo
- Oliver Graves, Stand-up Comedian
- Alex Hooper, Stand-up Comedian
- Cristy Joy, Comedic Singer
- Sethward, Novelty Act
Main article: Episode 1322
- 1st Place: Shin Lim, Magician
- 2nd Place: Zurcaroh, Acrobatic Group
- 3rd Place: Brian King Joseph, Electric Violinist
- 4th Place: Samuel J. Comroe, Stand-up Comedian
- 5th Place: Michael Ketterer, Singer
- Courtney Hadwin, Singer/Dancer
- Daniel Emmet, Opera Singer
- Duo Transcend, Trapeze Duo
- Glennis Grace, Singer
- Vicki Barbolak, Stand-up Comedienne
- The Season 13 Finals features the lowest number of Golden Buzzer acts, with only three participating.
- Season 13 is the first season since the format was adjusted in Season 10 not to feature any Golden Buzzer acts picked by guest judges in the Finals.
- Daniel Emmet became the farthest progressing Wild Card in the live shows since the format change in Season 10. This is also the first finals since Season 9 (Top 12) to contain a Wild Card act.
- This is the second time that the 10 Finalists got 39 out of 40 possible Standing Ovations from the judges, the first was season 11's, Howie did not give a Standing Ovation to Daniel Emmet.
- That record has since been broken by Episode 1421, when 40 out of 40 possible standing ovations were recorded.
- This is the second time a magician has won, the first being Mat Franco in Season 9.
- This is the first time a non-Golden Buzzer act has won since the Golden Buzzer fomat was adjusted in season 10.
- Four members of the top 5 all performed in Semifinal 1. Shin Lim, Zurcaroh and Michael Ketterer were the top 3 acts of the night, while Samuel J. Comroe advanced via the Dunkin' Save.
- Both of the final 2 had their auditions air in the Season 13 premiere.
- Samuel J. Comroe is the second highest-placing Dunkin' Save winner in the history of the show.
- The Season 13 final 4 was entirely made up of "non-singing" acts. This was the third time in the show's history this has happened (season 10 also had all non singing top 4 and all six of season 7's finalists were non singing acts)