- Italics indicate that the act was either chosen to move on or eliminated in the Judges' Choice, which means they finished in either 5th or 6th in America's Vote.
From the 22 Semifinalists, 11 acts performed each week over two weeks. Each week, 5 acts moved onto the Finals.
The contestants that came in fourth, fifth, and sixth place in America's Vote fight for votes online in the Dunkin' Save. The act who received the most votes earned a spot in the Finals. The judges voted between the two remaining acts for the last spot of the week in the Finals.
- 5. Shin Lim, Magician
- 8. Duo Transcend, Trapeze Duo
- 9. Samuel J. Comroe, Stand-up Comedian (Dunkin' Save)
- 10. Michael Ketterer, Singer
- 11. Zurcaroh, Acrobatic Group
- 1. Amanda Mena, Singer
- 2. Junior New System, Dance Group
- 3. Us the Duo, Band
- 4. Voices of Hope Children's Choir, Choir
- 6. Makayla Phillips, Singer
- 7. Front Pictures, Multimedia Performance Act
- 4. Daniel Emmet, Opera Singer
- 7. Vicki Barbolak, Stand-up Comedienne
- 9. Glennis Grace, Singer (Dunkin' Save)
- 10. Brian King Joseph, Electric Violinist
- 11. Courtney Hadwin, Singer
- 1. Christina Wells, Singer
- 2. Da RepubliK, Dance Group
- 3. Noah Guthrie, Singer/Guitarist
- 5. Angel City Chorale, Choir
- 6. Aaron Crow, Danger Act
- 8. We Three, Band
- This is the first time a wildcard act has reached the finals.
- It is the first time where more than three Golden Buzzer acts in the semifinals failed to reach the finals since the format change in Season 10