- Italics indicate that the act was either chosen to move on or eliminated in the Judges' Choice, which means they finished in either fourth or fifth in America's Vote.
Due to injury, Simon was unable to judge this week. He was replaced by Kelly Clarkson.
- 3. Shaquira McGrath, Singer
- 7. Roberta Battaglia, Singer
- 9. Double Dragon, Singing Duo
- 10. Brett Loudermilk, Sword Swallower (Dunkin' Save)
- 11. Archie Williams, Singer
- 1. Pork Chop Revue, Pig Act
- 2. Feng E, Ukulelist
- 4. Simon and Maria, Salsa Duo
- 5. Frenchie Babyy, Contortionist Dancer
- 6. Bello & Annaliese Nock, Daredevil Duo
- 8. Michael Yo, Stand-Up Comedian
Simon was replaced by Kenan Thompson on the judging panel for this week.
- 4. BAD Salsa, Salsa Duo
- 8. Spyros Bros, Diabolo Duo (Dunkin' Save)
- 9. Daneliya Tuleshova, Singer
- 10. Jonathan Goodwin, Daredevil
- 11. Voices of Our City Choir, Choir
- 1. Kelvin Dukes, Singer
- 2. The Shape, Dance Group
- 3. Kameron Ross, Singer
- 5. Vincent Marcus, Impressionist
- 6. Alexis Brownley & The Puppy Pals, Dog Act
- 7. BONAVEGA, Novelty Singer
Still recovering from injury, Simon was not present this week. Howie, Heidi and Sofia continued on as a panel of three.
- 4. W.A.F.F.L.E. Crew, Dance Group (Dunkin' Save)
- 6. Malik DOPE, Drummer
- 7. Max Major, Magician
- 10. Alan Silva, Aerialist
- 11. Cristina Rae, Singer
- 1. Dance Town Family, Dance Group
- 2. Nolan Neal, Singer/Guitarist
- 3. Usama Siddiquee, Stand-up Comedian
- 5. Annie Jones, Singer
- 8. Bonebreakers, Contortionist Dance Group
- 9. Sheldon Riley, Singer
- 2. Kenadi Dodds, Singer
- 6. Celina, Singer (Dunkin' Save)
- 9. Broken Roots, Singing Duo
- 10. Bello Sisters, Acrobatic Trio
- 11. Brandon Leake, Spoken Word Poet
- 1. CA Wildcats, Cheerleading Group
- 3. Lightwave Theatre Company, Multimedia Puppet Act
- 4. Resound, Vocal Trio
- 5. Divas & Drummers of Compton, Dance and Percussion Group
- 7. Noah Epps, Dancer
- 8. Alex Hooper, Comedian
The following acts withdrew prior to the Quarterfinals:
- Thomas Day, Singer
The judges chose the following acts as their two Wild Card picks, allowing them to return to the competition in the Semifinals:
- Season 15 marks the first time since Season 10 that the live shows were not held at the Dolby Theatre.
- The Season 15 acts used different parts of the Universal lot for their performances. Those that could not make the trip to California due to travel restrictions performed remotely.
- It is the first time in series history that the audiences for the live shows are 100% virtual.
- It is the first time since Season 9 that the Quarterfinals episodes were spread out over 4 weeks instead of the usual 3.
- It is the first time since Season 10 that an act withdrew prior to the Quarterfinals and had to be replaced.
- It is the first time in series history that a judge was replaced in the live shows.
- It is also the first time in series history that the panel consisted of three female judges.
- This is the first season where every Golden Buzzer act progressed past the Quarterfinals into the Semifinals.
- Only one act was buzzed in Season 15's quarterfinals and live shows overall tied with Season 9's quarterfinals with the least amount of buzzers ever in the live shows.