- Italics indicate that the act was either chosen to move on or eliminated in the Judges' Choice, which means they finished in either 5th or 6th in America's Vote.
From the 22 Semifinalists, 11 acts performed each week over two weeks. Each week, 5 acts moved onto the Finals.
The contestants that came in fourth, fifth, and sixth place in America's Vote fight for votes online in the Dunkin' Save. The act who received the most votes earned a spot in the Finals. The judges voted between the two remaining acts for the last spot of the week in the Finals.
- 3. Broken Roots, Singing Duo
- 6. Alan Silva, Aerialist (Dunkin' Save)
- 8. Brandon Leake, Spoken Word Poet
- 10. Archie Williams, Singer
- 11. Roberta Battaglia, Singer
- 1. Double Dragon, Singing Duo
- 2. Dance Town Family, Dance Group
- 4. Spyros Bros, Diabolo Duo
- 5. Thomas Day, Singer
- 7. Shaquira McGrath, Singer
- 9. Malik DOPE, Drummer
- 2. Kenadi Dodds, Singer/Pianist (Dunkin' Save)
- 4. Bello Sisters, Acrobatic Trio
- 7. Cristina Rae, Singer
- 8. BAD Salsa, Salsa Duo
- 11. Daneliya Tuleshova, Singer
- 1. W.A.F.F.L.E. Crew, Dance Group
- 3. Max Major, Magician
- 5. Celina, Singer
- 6. Jonathan Goodwin, Daredevil
- 9. Voices of Our City Choir, Choir
- 10. Brett Loudermilk, Sword Swallower
- This is the first semifinal round since Season 5 to not feature any comedians.
- This is the first semifinal round that all golden buzzers reached the semifinals.
- This is the first semifinal round since Season 12 to have no buzzes.
- Week 2 featured a top 3 made up of all female acts (Cristina Rae, Daneliya Tuleshova and Bello Sisters).