The Finals of Season 7 of America's Got Talent took place from September 12, 2012 to September 13, 2012, in Newark, New Jersey. A total of six acts participated. Olate Dogs won the season, with Tom Cotter, William Close, David Garibaldi and His CMYK's, Joe Castillo, and The Untouchables placing second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth respectively.
Main article: Episode 730
- 1. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's, Painting Dance Group
- 2. Tom Cotter, Stand-up Comedian
- 3. The Untouchables, Dance Group
- 4. Joe Castillo, Sand Artist
- 5. William Close, Earth Harpist
- 6. Olate Dogs, Dog Act
- David Garibaldi and His CMYK's and Flo Rida
- William Close and OneRepublic
- Olate Dogs, The Untouchables, and Frankie J
- Tom Cotter and Joan Rivers
- Joe Castillo and PS22 Chorus
Both Burton Crane, rapping "Whatcha Gonna Do?" as Nick Cannon, E-40, and The Rangers performed a remix in the background, and Trish Paytas, dancing to Burton's rapping with Howard Stern, made appearances at the finale. Big Barry also appeared in a recorded video as a "gift" from Howie Mandel to Howard.
Main article: Episode 731
- 1st Place: Olate Dogs
- 2nd Place: Tom Cotter
- 3rd Place: William Close
- 4th Place: David Garibaldi and His CMYK's
- 5th Place: Joe Castillo
- 6th Place: The Untouchables
- Season 7 is the first season that had a winner whose core talent does not include singing.
- This is the first Finals round to feature 6 acts instead of the traditional Top 10 or Final 4.
- This is the first season since Season 1 to not have an Audition All-Stars performance at the finale.
- To date, Season 7 is the only season not to include a singing act in the finale.