|Occupation||Television Personality, Music Manager, Author|
|Seasons||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Sharon Osbourne (born October 9, 1952) served as a judge on Seasons 2-7 of America's Got Talent.
Sharon is often seen as the kindest judge, as she almost always thanks the act for coming if an act gets rejected during the auditions. Despite this she will get angry if one insults her husband (Ozzy Osbourne), even proceeding to use fairly strong curse words. She mentions her husband frequently, and she is usually the last one to buzz an act in Season 2, Season 3, and Season 4.
- First act to vote "Yes" to: The Duttons
- First act to buzz: Tony La Brea
- First act to vote "No" to: Tony La Brea
- She is the second person of English descent to appear as a judge on America's Got Talent, behind Piers Morgan. She was followed by Mel B, Simon Cowell and Alesha Dixon.
- She was a judge on a second-season episode of The Gong Show with Season 14 guest judge Brad Paisley in 2018. The episode was won by Season 9 alum Christian Stoinev.
- She was formerly a judge/mentor on the UK version of The X Factor. She has 3 top-3 placings as a mentor: a win in series 10 (2013) with Sam Bailey, and 2 second places in series 2 (2005) with Andy Abraham and series 13 (2016) with Saara Aalto.