|Occupation||Reality television judge, businessman, philanthropist, television and record producer|
|Seasons||11, 12, 13, Champions, 14|
Simon Phillip Cowell (born October 7, 1959) is the creator of America's Got Talent and a judge from Season 11 of the show.  He is confirmed to be on AGT until at least Season 14.  Simon is also judging America's Got Talent: The Champions.
He has judged X Factor US, UK, Pop Idol, American Idol and Britain's Got Talent before. He is also the producer of the Got Talent franchise, the Idol franchise, and the X Factor Franchise. As a judge, Cowell often makes blunt and controversial comments, including insults and wisecracks about contestants and their abilities. He is known as the "honest judge."
- First act to vote Yes to: Nathan Bockstahler
- First act to vote "No" to: Rose
- First act to buzz: The Spice Gurlz
- Golden Buzzer Acts: Calysta Bevier (11), Mandy Harvey (12), Michael Ketterer (13), Kechi (Champions)
- To date, Simon has never voted for a variety act over a singing act in the Judges' Choice on AGT. However, he has done so before on Britain's Got Talent (although the last time was in 2015, before he joined AGT).