|Occupation||Reality television judge, businessman, philanthropist, television and record producer|
|Seasons||11, 12, 13, Champions 1, 14, Champions 2, 15, 16|
Simon Phillip Cowell (born October 7, 1959) is the creator of America's Got Talent and a judge from Seasons 11-15 of the show.  He is set to return as a judge for the upcoming sixteenth season of the show. Simon also has served as a judge on Champions 1 and Champions 2.
He has judged X Factor US, UK, Pop Idol, American Idol and Britain's Got Talent before. He is also the producer of the Got Talent franchise, the Idol franchise, and the X Factor Franchise. As a judge, Cowell often makes blunt comments, including insults and wisecracks about contestants and their abilities. Though, over the past few seasons, he has mellowed out.
- First act to vote Yes to: Nathan Bockstahler
- First act to vote "No" to: Rose
- First act to buzz: The Spice Gurlz
- Golden Buzzer Acts: Calysta Bevier (11), Mandy Harvey (12), Michael Ketterer (13), Kechi (Champions), Tyler Butler-Figueroa (14), Boogie Storm (Champions 2 [stolen from Howie Mandel]), W.A.F.F.L.E. Crew (15)
- To date, Simon has never voted for a variety act over a singing act in the Judges' Choice on AGT. However, he has done so before on Britain's Got Talent and AGT: The Champions Season 2.
- He gave his first regular series Golden Buzzer in Season 15 to an act that did not rely on singing or playing instruments.
- He has the same birthday as fellow BGT and Champions 2 judge Alesha Dixon.
- He represented the United States on the international judging panel of the 2003 special World Idol despite also being a judge on the British version of the Idol franchise.
- He once appeared as a contestant on the British version of the game show Sale of the Century in the 1980s.
- After the 11th series of Britain's Got Talent wrapped in 2017, he personally paid for the operation of Julia Carlile, a member of the dance group MerseyGirls, who had scoliosis. Julia and the group returned in Britain's Got Talent: The Champions where they reached the final.
- He is the first judge to steal a Golden Buzzer from another judge.
- Prior to the Season 15 Quarterfinals, Simon Cowell broke his back in an electric bicycle accident. Kelly Clarkson took his place during Week 1 of the Quarterfinals while Kenan Thompson took his place during Week 2 for the rest of the season it was a 3 judge panel like seasons 1-7.
- He is the only judge to leave the panel mid season.